The Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a registered company under the LLP Act, 2008.
Get In Touch
MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Industries are the backbone of the Indian economy. The MSME sector contributes to 43% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 49% of India’s Total Exports and 87 % of all industrial units of the country and more than 5000 types of products are manufactured in these industries. When these industries grow, the economy of the country grows as a whole. These industries are also known as small-scale industries.
Even for manufacturers and service providers, registrations can be obtained through the MSME act. This registration is not yet made mandatory by the Government, but it is beneficial to get one’s business registered under this because it provides a lot of benefits in terms of taxation, setting up the business, credit facilities, loans, etc.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MSME REGISTRATION
Business Address Proof
Copies of Sale Bill and Purchase Bill
Partnership Deed/ MOA and AOA
Copy of Licenses and Bills of Machinery Purchased
1. To register the small and medium scale industry owner has to fill a single form which he can do online as well as offline.
2. If a person wants to register for more than one industry, then also he/she can do individual registration.
3. To register, he/she has to fill a single form which is available on the website which is listed below.
4. The details required for the registration are Personal Aadhar number, Industry name, Address, bank account details, and some common information.
5. In this, the person can provide self-attested certificates.
6. There are no registration fees required for this process.
7. Once the details are are-filled and uploaded, you would be getting the registration number.